A funny beginning

I've been a supporter of Comic Relief since it started 25 years ago and I wanted to do something to mark Red Nose Day this year.  I wasn't sure my artistic skills would be able to produce anything suitable so I had a look at the nail wraps in Claire's.  They looked really good but were £6 for a set with only £1 going to charity, so I decided to just paint my nails and make a donation instead.  This is the result:


Apologies for the blurry picture, I'm still getting the hang of taking pictures of my own hand.  I also haven't got the hang of the settings on my camera so the date and time are a little bit out of sync.

The base on the red nails and red nose was Barry M 262 Bright Red and the accent nail base is Barry M 66 Matt White. The face was painted with a black nail art brush from Claire's and the white circles were stamped with Konad white special stamping polish and Gals image plate GA26.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food