Liebster Blog Award

I would like to say thank you to Polish Junkie (http://polishjunkie8.blogspot.co.uk/) for nominating me for this award.

I did a bit of research about this and it is a way of letting someone know that you like their blog and promoting it to a wider audience.  I'm new to blogging so it is nice to know that someone likes what I've done so far.

In the spirit of spreading the good will and supporting other bloggers there are rules that go with this award and I will go into more detail after the jump.

 RULES

1. Link back to the person who nominated you. http://polishjunkie8.blogspot.co.uk/ 
2. Write 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate 11 blogs with 200 or less followers.
5. Create 11 questions for those bloggers to answer.

11 FACTS ABOUT ME

1. I'm a huge Green Day fan and if you meet me in person this is usually something that will be dropped into conversation in the first 10 minutes.
2. I love animals, especially cats, but I don't have any pets as I work long hours away from home.
3. I have a passion for history and I am studying for a degree in history in my "spare time".
4. I live in the North of Scotland.
5. I have a bit of a music obsession and am well on my way to filling up my 120GB iPod.
6. Even though I've grown up and left home my Mum is still my hero.
7. I like nail polish because I get to play with so many colours.
8. Blue is my favourite colour.
9. I need a lot more practice applying nail polish, I spend a lot of time on clean up at the moment.
10. I spend far too much time on You Tube watching tutorial videos.
11. I am in awe at the amount of talented nail art bloggers that are out there.  They are inspirational and intimidating in equal measure.

11 QUESTIONS FROM POLISH JUNKIE

  • Would you rather have matte or shiny nails?  Shiny nails.
  • Glitters or Cremes?  Cremes as they are more useful for nail art, but I love a bit of glitter too.
  • What's your favorite brand of polish?  Barry M - great range of colours, cheap and cruelty free.
  • If you could only wear ONE polish for the rest of your life, what would it be? Barry M Teal.
  • What's the brand of polish you own the most of? Barry M - 3 for 2 offers in the drugstore have been way too tempting.
  • Do you like doing your own nails or others better?  I can do whatever I want on my own nails and there is no problem if I mess up and have to start again so this is what I do to relax.  However I have applied to train as a nail tech so hopefully this time next year I'll be more confident about doing other people's nails.
  • How often do you paint your nails? 2 or 3 times a week, but more if I get a chip - I can't stand chipped polish on my own nails.
  • Have you seen my blog before I nominated you to this? If so, what is your opinion on it.  I hadn't seen it before but I'm very impressed.  The pictures look great and different techniques shown look very expertly done.
  • What polish do you really want but don't have?    OPI Tomorrow Never Dies a very pretty purple polish.  I don't really have a huge stash of polish so it was quite hard to choose just one for this as there are so many pretty colours I don't have.
  • What is your favorite blog? Doesn't necessarily have to be a Blogger.com blog. http://onenailtorulethemall.blogspot.co.uk/ was the blog that inspired me to have a go at nail art.  http://sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.co.uk/ is my go to blog when I need a bit of cheering up.
  • Do you use Instagram? If so, what is your username?  I haven't signed up for this yet as it was not compatible with the phone I had until fairly recently.

  • NOMINATED BLOGS

    These are some blogs which I have enjoyed reading and think deserve a bit more attention:

    I'm not a stickler for rules when it comes to things like this so the bloggers linked above are under no obligation to answer any questions, etc.  I won't be offended if you don't want to carry this on, especially if you have been nominated before. These are blogs I am following to make sure I don't miss any updates as I really like the work the bloggers are doing and I want to share them.

    MY QUESTIONS

    1. Which polish in your collection is your favourite?
    2. What inspires you?
    3. Which polish would you most like to acquire?
    4. How often do you paint your nails?
    5. What do you like to see in a nail art blog post?
    6. How long does it take you to paint your nails?
    7. Do you have a favourite brand of nail polish?
    8. Do you prefer bright colours or neutrals for your nails?
    9. Do you ever get your nails done in a salon?
    10. What is your favourite blog?
    11. Have you taken part in many nail art challenges?

    Phew that was a long one!  Thanks again to Polish Junkie for nominating me.

    Comments

    1. Congrats on the award :-) I love your nails designs and cant wait to see more your so talented xx

      www.krystelcouture.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. This is just a hobby for me, at the moment, so it's great to know people like what I do.

        Delete

    Post a Comment

    Popular posts from this blog

    Lemons for Leukemia

    Nail Art for Holi

    40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food