Tri-Polish Challenge Day 3

In between coughing and spluttering this week I've had a go at a basic tape mani.  The polishes I've chosen for the challenge are Rimmel Sky High, NYC Faithful Fuchsia and 17 Tropical Island.  For this look I've added China Glaze Liquid Leather for the black top coat.


I originally had the idea for this using blue, yellow and pink.  However, given the polishes I had chosen for the tri-polish challenge were quite bright I thought they would work well for this idea too. I cut thin strips of masking tape as I wanted lines thicker than the standard striping tape.  I had all kinds of fun trying to mask off just the small colour blocks in the middle of the nails and avoid getting black polish all over my fingers while painting over the tape..

Always room for improvement but not bad for a newbie!

I look forward to seeing what everyone else has chosen to do for today.


Comments

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award go to http://polishjunkie8.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-blog-award.html to see rules, etc.


    ReplyDelete
  2. I've also nominated you for the Best Blog award! go to http://polishjunkie8.blogspot.com/2013/04/best-blog-award.html for details.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food