British Nail Bloggers - Weekly Round Up

I have come to the Barry M Gelly party quite late.  However I am making up for lost time and have recently acquired 12 from the range due to various special offers making it worth my while.

As green seems to be the colour of the moment I thought I would have a go with the green Gelly nail paints in my collection.  It was at this moment I was struck by a dilemma, which colour to choose?  The good thing about nail art is you don't have to choose just one colour!  This was the result:


More details after the break.
This mani was created with two coats of Barry M Gelly Greenberry as a base and Barry M Gelly Guava, Barry M Gelly Key Lime and Barry M Matt White for the dots.

It's funny where you get your inspiration for a design and this came to me while watching the news.    This is a similar design to the one on the newsreader's tie, although the colours were much more conservative.



Loading InLinkz ...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food