MSMD Sheep

I was considering saving this for Monday/July's Tri Polish Challenge but I just can't wait to share it with you.

I was browsing Pinterest for inspiration when I cam upon this adorable little number http://pinterest.com/pin/404549978998030788/.  I gave it a go and this was the finished result:


More details and an alternative take on the design after the break.
I used a base of Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream with Barry M Spring Green on the tips.  The sheep were created using black and white acrylic paint a striper brush and a dotting tool.

As I didn't have time to recreate this design exactly on my other hand before I had to go out and I wasn't ready to take it off.  I came up with an alternative for my right hand.

A little bit cheeky bit still quite cute and a lot quicker to paint.  I used a striper brush with acrylic paint to create the outline of a tail on each sheep.

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh this is so cute!!! I love that you did their bums on the other hand! Hahaha. So creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. This one was just for fun so I had to put my own spin on it. Glad you like it.

      Delete
  2. I love this, especially the little black sheep! Awwww!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my cuteness!!! Love The fronts and backs :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food