August Tri Polish Challenge Day 1

A slight variation on the dotted flowers mani today for day 1 of this month's tri polish challenge.

More details after the jump.


My chosen polishes for this month are:

Yellow - NYC - Lexington Avenue
Red - Sally Hansen - Honeymoon Red
Green - Nina - Anaconda Like It

I started with a base of Lexington Avenue and painted Honeymoon Red diagonally over the top half of each nail.  I used a dotting tool to add the flowers and split the colour of the flowers in the centre to highlight the change in base colour.

I've been really busy at work recently so this was a bit rushed but you get the general idea of the look I was trying to create.

To see what the other bloggers have created click on a link below:


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food