August Tri Polish Challenge Day 3

I can't believe August is almost over! I've got a couple of more detailed looks to post over the next couple of day but today's mani is a nice quick, simple one.


More details after the jump.
My chosen polishes for this month are:

Yellow - NYC - Lexington Avenue
Red - Sally Hansen - Honeymoon Red
Green - Nina - Anaconda Like It

I started this look with a base of Honeymoon Red and used a black striper brush/nail art pen from Claires to create the stripes.  The larger blocks of black were filled in with China Glaze Liquid Leather.  Next I added dots of Lexington Avenue and Anaconda Like It to the top and bottom of each nail with a dotting tool.

To see what the other bloggers have created for day 3 of this months challenge click on a link below:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food