31 Day Challenge Day 31 Honour Nails You Love

I saw the design Chalkboard Nails created for the delicate print day of the challenge and wanted to have a go myself.


More details after the jump.


I created a gradient for the base with China Glaze Up All Night, NYC Ink Stain and China Glaze Frostbite.  I covered this with Nina Super Dry Top Coat and drew on the spider web design with a silver Barry M nail art pen.

While this is the last day of this challenge I am also taking part in the 33 day challenge which runs to the end of the year.  As it only requires 3 manis a week hopefully this will be more manageable and give me more time to create designs.

To see what the other bloggers have created for the final day of this challenge click on a link below:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food