33 Day Challenge Day 8 Chevrons

This theme has fallen by chance on the day after the announcement of the death of The Pogues's guitarist Philip Cheveron (see the story here).  One of his well known songs for the group was Thousands are Sailing, about mass emigration from Ireland to America as a result of the famine.  I thought I would incorporate this idea into today's design as a small tribute.

 More details after the jump.

The base is two coats of Barry M Gelly Blue Grape.  I stamped the chevron design with Barry M Silver Foil and image plate PUEEN03.  The sailing ships were stamped with Konad Special White Stamping Polish and Cheeky image plateCH49.

To see what the other bloggers have created for today's look click on a link below:

Comments

  1. This season all wine-alike maroons touch my heart do well! I really like this combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Nail art!!

    xxx Creativenails4fun

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food