33 Day Challenge - Your Favourite Brand

My favourite brand has to be China Glaze, with a bit of Barry M in the mix too.  I know I have missed out the South America prompt but I wasn't happy with the way this turned out and need to have another go at it, so I will post that one later.


More details after the jump.
I did a little Rocky Horror Show inspired look for this one.

I used China Glaze Liquid Leather for the base on my thumb and little finger and China Glaze Princess Grace on my other fingers.  The black tips on my index and middle finger are also Liquid Leather with Barry M Superdrug Limited Edition 2013 pink sparkly glitter on top .  The red of the corset on my ring finger is China Glaze Adventure Red-y covered with Barry M Red Glitter for added depth.  All the other details are painted using acrylic paint.


I tried capturing this look with flash to really show off the glitter.

To see what the other bloggers have created click on a link below:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food