33 Day Challenge - Inspired by Europe

A bit late but I am getting around to posting up the manis I did for the 33 Day Challenge.

I chose Venice as the inspiration for the Europe theme.


More details after the jump.
The base colours on my thumb, middle and ring fingers are China Glaze Frostbite (blue), OPI 
Ladies and Magentamen (pink) and China Glaze Tempest (purple).  The end of the gondola and mask are painted with silver acrylic paint and a fine detail brush and the jewel detail on the mask was added with dots of Barry M Magenta and Aqua Glitter.

 The base on my index and little fingers is Barry M Foil Effects silver.  The design was stamped with Pueen image plate 48 and the 3 base colours used on the other fingers.

To see what the other bloggers created click on a link below:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food