33 Day Challenge - A mani featuring the same pattern in 3 colours

I've skipped over a few prompts as I'm not happy with the designs I created.  I may post them up later but for now I'm just going to concentrate on sharing the ones I really liked before moving onto a new challenge and posting more regularly.

Next up a mani with the same pattern in 3 colours:


More details after the jump.

I started with a base of Nina French White and added splodges with a dotting tool Barry M Cyan Blue, NYC Faithful Fuchsia and Barry M Superdrug Limited Edition 2013 B (green).  I added the black acrylic paint with a fine detail brush and covered everything with a coat of Nina Super Dry Top Coat.

To see what the other bloggers created click on a link below:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food