31 Day Challenge 2015 - Day 24 Decals

For this look I had decided to create decals on a stamper.  However, as I was painting on a nail wheel there was no room to apply the stamp across the whole nail only the centre line.

More details after the jump.



I started with the black bow created using Pueen image plate 12 and Konad Black polish.  Once the design was on the stamper I added a selection of Barry M polishes Cyan Blue, BLE2013 A 324 (pink) and BLE2013 B 322 (yellow).  I let this dry for a few seconds before stamping over the nail.

I think I might have another go at this once my nails have grown back so I've got more options with the stamped design.

To see what the other bloggers have created for this prompt click on the links below:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food