31 Day Challenge - Day 14 - Holo

I picked up a few China Glaze holographic polishes in the sale at Sally's a while ago and thought I would use a few of them for this prompt.  As the polishes have sci-fi inspired names I went with a space theme.


More details after the jump.



I started with China Glaze Don't be a Luna-tic on my ring finger and China Glaze Liquid Leather on the rest. Once dry I added Liquid Leather onto my ringfinger to create the light under the spaceship.

The stamping was done as follows:

Index finger - China Glaze Get Outta My Space with Cheeky Image Plate CH46
Middle finger - China Glaze Sci-Fly By with Cheeky Image Plate CH46
Ring finger - Barry M Silver Foil with Cheeky Image Plate CH45
Little finger - China Glaze Not in this Galaxy with Cheeky Image Plate CH45

To see what the other bloggers created for this prompt click on a link below:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food