31 Day Challenge Day 17 - Recreate a Mani by Your Favourite Blogger

I really love the work Robin Moses does and her YouTube tutorials are so good for learning the necessary techniques to create nail art with arcylic paint.  I picked this look to recreate because it fits with my ability level at the moment.  I also need to invest in some more brushes before trying anything more adventurous as mine are a bit worn out.

More details after the jump.



I started with a base of Spa Ritual Reminisce and added Barry M Blueberry to the lower half of the nail.  The leaves and flowers were added with a fine nail art brush and acrylic paint.

To see what the other bloggers have created for this prompt click on a link below:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food