31 Day Challenge - Day 19 - Fire

I thought I would have a go at a no water marble as it creates a great effect for fire.  You may have noticed that I have been creating my manis on a nail wheel.  This is because I have had a catastrophic (for a nail blogger) nail break and will have to wait until the nail has grown out until I can properly remove the broken section of nail.  I didn't want to pull out of the challenge so I have completed it using nail wheels and tips.

More details after the jump.



I started with a base of China Glaze Liquid Leather and waited until this was completely dry before adding any more polish on top.  Next I lightly brushed on to the lower part of the nail Barry M Gold Crackle Effect.  At the base of each nail I added a large blob of Barry M Bright Red, a tiny blob of Barry M Satsuma and a medium sized blob of Barry M BLE2013 B322 (yellow).  While this polish was still wet I used a cocktail stick to whirl the polish about to create the fire effect.

To see what the other bloggers have created click on the links below:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food