31 Day Challenge 2015 - Day 28 - Non Glitter Topper

I'm a fan of glitter (but not glitter removal) and it is my default topper for a mani, so this one took a bit of time to come up with an idea.  However I really like the finished look.

  More details after the jump.



I started with a base of OPI What's Your Point-Settia.  I covered this with a coat of Essie Matte About You and I love the finished look, it's just like red velvet.  As I used nail tips for this one I was able to add Fimo slices (my natural nails are too curved to stick these on).  I used a dotting tool to add heart shapes with the red polish and swirled in Barry M Matt White with a cocktail stick.

To see what the other bloggers have created for this prompt click on the links below:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food