31 Day Challenge 2015 - Day 30 - Something You've Never Tried Before

I bought a nail foil kit a while ago but I had not tried it out.  I started with something simple as it was my first time and I was trying it out on a nail wheel.

More details after the jump.



This was quite easy to use but does require a bit of patience.  I started with a base of China Glaze Liquid Leather and once this was dry I painted on a few patches of nail art glue.  I let this dry for a few minutes then applied the nail foil.  I didn't let the glue dry for long enough as areas in the middle lifted when I pressed on the nail foil.  However, I still like the overall look and will use this again in the future.

I did find this quite difficult to photograph, so apologies for the blurry picture.

To see what the other bloggers have created for this prompt click on the links below:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food