40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Green, Orange and Purple

The theme for this week was green, purple and orange. To go with this I got the pattern/technique prompt roses.  And this is what I did:



More details after the jump.



I used a base of China Glaze Be More Pacific. I then watered down some purple and orange acrylic paints, placed them side by side on my mixing palate (a plastic lid from a food container) and pressed into the colours with a damp nail art sponge.  I pressed onto a clean section of the palate to remove the excess paint and transferred to my nails. I have the paint a few minutes to dry then painted the black lines for the roses over the top with a fine nail art brush and black acrylic paint. Everything was sealed in with a top coat of China Glaze Fast Forward top coat.

To see what the other artists have created for this prompt click on a link below:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food