40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Grey and Colour

The prompt for this week is grey with colour.  My technique to go with the prompt is skittle.




More detail after the jump.



I found I didn't have nearly as many grey polishes as I thought when I came to do this mani, as there is something different on each nail.

Thumb nail - OPI I Have a Herring Problem with Ciate Cream Soda and China Glaze Out Like a Light sponged over the top.  On top of the polishes I stamped using Barry M Silver Foil and Konad image plate m57.

Index finger - OPI Suzi Takes the Wheel with Barry M Silver Foil and Konad image plate m57.

Middle finger - China Glaze Elephant Walk with  Barry M Silver Foil and Konad image plate m57.

Ring Finger - Barry M Chai with Ciate Cream Soda sponged over the top.  Stamped over this is NYC Chelsea Cherry and Pueen image plate PUEEN27.

Little Finger - China Glaze Out Like a Light with China Glaze Cosmic Dust lightly brushed on the end of the nail and OPI Pirouette My Whistle over the top.

Everything was sealed with a coat of China Glaze Fast Forward which gives a great shine, but makes the whole thing quite difficult to photograph.


To see what the other artists have created for this prompt click on the links below:



Comments

  1. The thumb nail is my favourite :)
    www.milimanicure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, the thumb nail is my favourite too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is little finger, it look like one of diamond nails)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food