40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Films

The theme for this week is Films and my chosen film is Cabaret, starring Liza Minelli and set in a small, smokey club in 1920s Berlin.



More details after the jump.

The black base on these nails is China Glaze Liquid Leather, the red is OPI What's Your Point-setta? and the white is Rimmel White Hot Love.  All the other details has been created with acrylic paint and a fine nail art brush.

Not sure if it's my eyesight, camera or the cold fogging everything up, but I have struggled to get a decent picture of this design  However I'm really proud of this one.  I'm getting a bit better at painting lips, although I still need to work on proportion.


To see what the other artists have created for this prompt click on a link below:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lemons for Leukemia

Nail Art for Holi

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food